Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Now here’s what I have to do because I got tagged by Kathy and Heather.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven Facts

1. I waz born on my dad'z 22nd birthday. Passed paperz on my first home on December 22nd. My first child waz born December 22nd the following year. Hiz sister followed sixteen monthz later on April 22nd. My second husband waz born on August 22nd. So you guessed it, 22 iz my favorite number!

2. I crocheted my wedding gown with 1,000 glasz beadz in it. I also crocheted three dressez for my wedding party with matching pursez and flower coziez. And my son carried the crocheted ring pillow. I didn't use any patternz, just created az I went. I made it so the bottom of my gown came off at the knee for the reception. (I didn't want to catch the train on anything.) It took me four monthz to complete it all.

3. I spent an afternoon hanging out on Stevie Wonder'z tour buz with him. He iz one of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met. Thiz waz just a few dayz before meeting Frankie Valli. I have picturez of these two meetingz. Now I have to scan and scrap them!

4. I waz five monthz pregnant with my son when I went to the Bahamaz. I entered a bathing suit competition and when they counted how many full suitz, they stopped at me (the third one in line) and said "three and a half".

5. All three of my girlz have namez that start with T and end with A. And their middle initialz spell my middle name. I didn't plan that but my oldest daughter waz writing out the namez and said "Hey ma, did you know that our middle initialz spell your middle name?" I didn't, but when I looked at the paper Marie, Ann, Elizabeth were lined up and yez indeed my middle name iz Mae. How cool iz that and that she figured it out!

6. I love to volunteer and since I'm a SAHM I get to do that alot. Last year I watched a four year old who'z father passed away from cancer. She waz a sweetie. I waz president of the PTO and full time librarian at the school for the entire school year. I do the church'z bookkeeping. I help out with ridez and other thingz for people who need help. I'm very grateful that I can do these thingz and not have to work a steady job that would prevent me from fulfilling otherz needz which I find very rewarding.

7. I waz dreading getting tagged because I didn't think I had anything to write about, but it wasn't that bad!

Now I have to pick 7 people to tag.
1. Aeryn
2. Andrea
3. Babette
4. Brandi
5. Jasjul
6. Jessica
7. Kirsty

Now off to scan those picturez!

2 comments:

Patty said...

LOL well I tagged you too, but since I'm apparently a little slow on the draw, we'll just say this post counts for me too! ;)

Patty (SHA Scraps)

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Congrats on the twins.. that's really cool! And thanksfor tagging me, I've done this kind of tag just a couple of days ago, so I need to find some more things to write about myself before posting, but I will, ok? *lol*
Oh, and I love the cute lo where you announced the pregnancy, using our baby neutrals kit. Pretty!! As usual of course..*lol*
HUGS
Jessica