Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Couple Thingz

First I gotta tell ya about a super sale going on at Amy Sumrall's store at Just For The Scrap Of It. Everything in her store iz 50% off thiz week. She also haz a new kit out called Fun & Funky Christmas. So head on over to Amy's store and check it out!

And Andrea iz having a sale over at Boyerville Scraps az well. She also haz a new CHRISTmas kit and it'z called Cool Yule. Isn't that cool? :lol:


Also, I've done a couple layoutz I'd like to share. The first one iz of my late brother-in-law and hiz daughter. I read the scripture and waz like "I have just the picture to go with that!" I used Andrea Boyer's kit Tickle which is available and ON SALE at her store Boyerville Scraps. Click on the preview for the full creditz.

The next one I did for the November Shape Challenge at DSO. The challenge waz to use four of the same shape and it didn't matter what shape. She mentioned flying duckz and a couple ladiez commented that they didn't have flying duckz. I looked around my EHD and found that I did! So I headed down to the pond and took some photoz. Thiz iz what I came up with. I used two of Andrea Boyer's freebie kits - paperz from one and elementz from the other. Again click on the preview to see the full creditz.


That's all for now. Hope to get the scan resultz tomorrow. See ya then!

1 comment:

Amy said...

These are stunning LO's!