Saturday, November 17, 2007

Test Resultz

Went to see the doctor on Thursday. He said they found a nodule on the right lobe of my thyroid. (I already knew there was something because I watched her doing the ultrasound) He said I needed to have a nuclear scan next week. So I go Tuesday and Wednesday for that. They give you isotopes and follow how the thyroid processes it. So basically I know nothing more than I did before going in. BUT while I was there, I showed him the swelling on my neck between my collarbone and shoulder and he kinda got all nervous, said he didn't think it has anything to do with the thyroid and started checking lymph nodes and my throat (say AHHH) asked me if I was a smoker and I told him not for nine years now. (I did for 27 years before that.) He then said I need to have a CT scan of my neck and chest and I'll have that done next Friday. Happy Thanksgiving! Tests on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. And you know I'll have to wait for the results. Last time it took three weeks, hopefully this time will be quicker.

No comments: