Saturday, November 17, 2007

Now for the good news!

Yesterday, my DH bought me an external hard drive!!! 250 GB - talk about storage! And its so small that when I go on vacations I can take it with me. It hooks up to the laptop no problem. Woohoo!!! I even take the laptop to the school while I watch the basketball practice. I was asked to be there because of only one coach and he is a guy and its a girls team and you know just for liability sake and all that. I was PTO president last year so they all know me and because I'm a minister they figured I was the perfect candidate to sit in since my daughters on the team. Anyway, its only an hour and a half and I sit and work on layouts or do some of the church bookkeeping while I'm there. Now I can have all my stuff with me instead of it sitting at home on the desktop. I was working on my latest layout prior to the EHD purchase and it just disappeared from the screen and poof it was gone. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Nothing left in the cache files or anything. Gone. So I have to start over on it. I had actually been doing a pretty elaborate one and just hadn't saved it yet. Won't make that mistake again! Well, off to get restarted. Peace!

No comments: