Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am thrilled to announce...

OMG!!! I am now on the creative team for Boyerville Scraps! How cool is that? I am so excited. Andrea just emailed me and I will begin with a lovely layout from her The Girl On The Moon kit. Hope to have it done by Thursday. I go to the hospital Friday for some injections in my spine. Which just means more time to play on the laptop without anyone interrupting me. I went for an ultrasound of my thyroid October 26th and they still don't have the results yet. What is with that? To top it off my doctor is only in his office Tuesdays and Thursdays. Anyway, I just wanted to make that little announcement before hitting the hay. I applied with three other wonderful teams and hope to have more news soon. Good night and God bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I'm thrilled to have you on board! I think we are going to do great things together!